TOPIC==== HTC THUNDERBOLT=== IT FLIPPING SUCKS!!!
savana_w
TOPIC==== HTC THUNDERBOLT=== IT FLIPPING SUCKS!!!
In my experience with the Thunderbolt, or now as I am calling it the ThunderSUCKS...has been a pain in my you know what....it restarts when it wants to, it shuts down when it wants to. I check it all is good in the next 5 minutes it has shut down with out warning, today it won't accept a charge with a direct connection..I miss messages, and the battery dies all the time, apps, facebook, market place etc have crashed, it won't connect to my home network no matter how many times I enter the correct pass code/key, the touch screen leaves alot to be desired, as my key stroke entry is like 25% of what I have entered, where as with my Alias I had a 100% entry rate meaning the key i punched is the letter I got..with this thing, who know's what letter/word you accepted...I hate this thing!  ...the battery life sucks, who know's what program is running in the back ground constantly....especially when it sounds "CRITICAL" to the operation of the unit...
in my experience I would not recommend it to anyone, as it is a bunch of junk! I want my Alias 2 back!!\
It's like a blessed kids game with 45 different menus to set it up...it f-n
sucks!!

Tomorrow I will be shopping for a different phone since this is not working and I don't get them same data package as my kids with the same type of phone... I am so done....thanks Verizon for nothing but a extended contract and POS PHONE......I want my RELIABLE-DEPENDABLE Alias 2 back.......

0 Likes
Re: TOPIC==== HTC THUNDERBOLT=== IT FLIPPING SUCKS!!!
Wildman
Legend

I am sorry to hear you are experiencing so many issues, my TB has been one of the best devices I have had...  Since it sounds like you have made your decision of the device so I wont offend you with having you check the common things like apps, safe mode or hard resetting.

Since the Alias worked better for you it is possible for you to reactivate the device by simply calling into CS and have it activated or online through your account.

0 Likes
Re: TOPIC==== HTC THUNDERBOLT=== IT FLIPPING SUCKS!!!
gratfuldead69

I also have just started experiencing some of the same issues. After the latest update everything they promised about the phone was perfect. Correct ringtones, good battery life, etc. All of a sudden I started having repeated reboots, horrible battery life, unable to connect to network, I tried everything and finally did a factory reset which resolved my reboot issue, however battery life is horrible and I still can not connect to network numerous times a day. I'm also very frustrated. For a short time this was the best phone. Now, not so much. Any ideas?

0 Likes