Text Message WON'T Delete From Drafts On HTC Thunderbolt
DSkiRoqkz

I keep trying to delete this text message and i exit and everytime I go back it's still there. It's very aggravating. I deleted the whole thread and restarted the phone and the same problem exist. Any help on this situation???

0 Likes
Re: Text Message WON'T Delete From Drafts On HTC Thunderbolt
vereyezuhn
Master - Level 3

DSkiRoqkz wrote:

I keep trying to delete this text message and i exit and everytime I go back it's still there. It's very aggravating. I deleted the whole thread and restarted the phone and the same problem exist. Any help on this situation???

Are you using a 3rd party app for texting, or the stock texting app that comes with the phone? If it's a 3rd party app, try uninstalling and reinstalling it.

0 Likes
DSkiRoqkz

It's the stock app, I searched it up and saw it on the HTC's website thread and read the solution though last night. They said it's a bug, they told me to simply erase my drafts then immediately restart the phone. Worked like a dream :smileyvery-happy:

0 Likes
vereyezuhn
Master - Level 3

DSkiRoqkz wrote:

It's the stock app, I searched it up and saw it on the HTC's website thread and read the solution though last night. They said it's a bug, they told me to simply erase my drafts then immediately restart the phone. Worked like a dream :smileyvery-happy:

Glad you got it fixed! :smileyhappy:

0 Likes