Text messaging issue, randomly not receiving texts
isasaymrow

Since the latest gingerbread update, I've had quite a few problems that I wasn't having before. Randomly my phone will stop receiving text messages. I can send as many as I want but cannot receive not a single one. Its really frustrating because I don't even know when it happens, i just notice that I'm not getting messages. When I reboot the phone, I don't get anything I missed either. That and it randomly freezes when I try to send a text, I can lock the screen and unlock it again and it will start working fine. I was fine with all the little errors now and then but this text thing really bugs me. I haven't been losing connection near as much but it will stop connecting to the internet and such, call quality is not affected but i cannot check my facebook or anything that requires internet. That requires a reboot and happens daily. I'm about ready to drop kick this thing into the river.....ok not really but I am frustrated about it. Anyone have any suggestions? I have done the factory reset and battery pulls as well.

0 Likes
Re: Text messaging issue, randomly not receiving texts
brandeeo81

I'm having the same problem!!!!  I had the problem a few months ago and then it seemed to resolve it's self.  Now it's happening again. I know of 5 texts at this point that I did not receive yesterday.  It seems that I'm not receiving the texts from people that also have Verizon.  This is VERY frustrating.  I hate this phone and have had more issues with this phone than any other phone.  Sooo any light on the situation would be greatly appreciated.

0 Likes
Re: Text messaging issue, randomly not receiving texts
BrothaJ

I just realized the problem today and decided to just use the restart feature and it fixed no problem. I did recieve 22 messages though lol

0 Likes