Thunderbolt Applications
Kerensky18

Hello Everyone:

I just got the Thunderbolt (upgraded from Droid (original)) and I'm wondering if anyone can recommend apps that actually utilize the GHz cpu or the 4g speeds? Currently I haven't been able to find any good video streaming applications (like Hulu or Netflix which I'm hoping are on the way) And the only game I found of interest was Dungeon Defenders.

I'm wondering what the rest of the community is using and hoping that you guys can recommend some applications.

0 Likes
Re: Thunderbolt Applications
AZSALUKI
Legend

here are some nice games:

http://www.gameloft.com/android-hd-games/

as far as video goes, there is always youtube, and i believe there's a blockbuster app. or you can always load movies from your pc to your sd card.

0 Likes
Kerensky18

Currently Gameloft doesnt supoort HTC Thunderbolt for their games, nor can I find most of them in the Android market. 

I do like RPG games though, not a fan of most casual games like Angry Birds or Ninja Kaka.

Also attempted to used DroidTV and always got video can not be played.

0 Likes
AZSALUKI
Legend

there's an app i have called tv.com that has some old shows and select cbs and showtime programming.

0 Likes
B33
Legend

If Havent tried it yet Speedtest.net is a excellent way to see what your speeds are on the T-Bolt. Go to the Market touch the Serch Icon an type or say Speedtest click on it an Download it. Wonce Downloaded give it a Try.  You can also test the speed of your Computer as Well an there are several Servers to choose From to check the Speeds.  One other thing you can try is go to Youtube an when you watch a Video Make Sure you Have HQ Clicked on So Get the Best Picture If You Want to See some Neet Videos Type in 3985 in 2011 its video of the oldest An Biggest Steam Engine Running Today. An last year it Pulled the Ringlind Brothers Circus Train .  Give it a Look you'll Be Amaized .

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader
Those videos on YouTube are better than the ones on the official website! And that helicopter, tsk, tsk, ruining on the best moments.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes