Thunderbolt Bluetooth
dardanelle

My Thunderbolt's Bluetooth will pair with devices but not connect. I have been able to get it to pair and connect with my car's bluetooth, but you have to repair every time you get in the car again. the last few times I've tried, it will not even pair.

Impossible to get it to connect via my macBook Pro or Ipod bluetooth either....anyone else? I'm about ready to return it! help!

0 Likes
Re: Thunderbolt Bluetooth
dardanelle

I just read responses to similar postings...I've never had a problem with bluetooth connections on my car or other devices with Palm, blackberry or Droid in past...if HTC is saying their bluetooth profile is not compatible with some cars, etc, I'll have to repeat what the other poster says: 

Unfortunately it looks like I'll have to take back this wonderful phone due to a silly issue like this

0 Likes
watson46

I have a Jawbone bluetooth and it connects just fine to it. I have my same bluetooth that I had connected to my Droid which kept disconnecting itself from it. Now with my new thunderbolt it has nit disconnected at all. It is a major plus for me and I don't have to get another bluetooth. :smileyhappy:

0 Likes
tomu1
Do you have 4G LTE turned on w Bluetooth? I found that if you have both on, Bluetooth doesn't work and will get the device disconnected
0 Likes
coco_vz

I also had no issues pairing my Jawbone headset once I put the headset in pairing mode.  Just successfully had a 10-minute conversation with headset with no problems (using 3G now). 

Sorry to hear that some folks are having issues pairing with their vehicles - that is a pain.  Hope that can get worked out with some upgrade on the phone ...

0 Likes