Thunderbolt MAC Address
Radioguy

I need to get the MAC address from my phone so I can put it into my "allowed" devices for my WiFi router. Has anyone figured out how to do this? The info isn't on the back of the phone (underneath the battery), and when I go into the phone itself and look up configuration information, there is a data field for MAC address, but it says "not available". Any suggestions?

0 Likes
Re: Thunderbolt MAC Address
Gtmjfamily

Fastest and easiest way would be to go to your router and open the system.  Once the TBolt recognizes the network and you enable wifi, it should be on you router table for list of devices on the network, and you can get it that way.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader
Try settings > wireless & networks > wireless settings > press menu > advanced. You might have to turn on the static ip address to see the MAC address.

Or download System Panel Lite. Open the app > press menu > device info > network. You might want to be connected to a wifi connection when you look. I don't see the MAC address for my phone while on a 3G network.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
RobB772
Contributor - Level 3

Home; Menu; settings; About Phone; Hardware Settings....You'll find your MAC address :smileywink:

0 Likes
Radioguy

Doesn't work on mine...both wifi and bluetooth are "Unavailable". Hardware version listed as "0002".

0 Likes
RobB772
Contributor - Level 3

Do you have Wi-Fi abd Bluetooth turned on?

0 Likes