Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Thunderbolt for $179!!!
AmeliaStewart

Sweet deal for those lookin' to pick one of these up!

AmazonWireless has the Thunderbolt for $179, no tax for most, free 2 day shipping.

AmazonWireless: HTC ThunderBolt 4G Android Phone (Verizon Wireless)

Tags (1)
0 Likes
Re: Thunderbolt for $179!!!
christinasims

Wow, that is an insane deal.

0 Likes
crazywater

I am eligible for an upgrade in 10 days so does that mean I can get an extra $50 discount I could get it for $129....If that's true that may be too good to pass up.

0 Likes
mdram4x4
Leader

crazywater wrote:

I am eligible for an upgrade in 10 days so does that mean I can get an extra $50 discount I could get it for $129....If that's true that may be too good to pass up.

no, that $50 is your vzw ne2, only usable through verizon

0 Likes
crazywater

I know but when I go to Amazon it asks me for my number, my type of account then checks to see if I am eligible.  It comes back and says I am not eligible until 3/28 which made me think I could get the extra $50 too.

0 Likes
mdram4x4
Leader

crazywater wrote:

I know but when I go to Amazon it asks me for my number, my type of account then checks to see if I am eligible.  It comes back and says I am not eligible until 3/28 which made me think I could get the extra $50 too.

nope, thats just to get the 2yr pricing of 179.  they cant sell it to you for anything but full retail, unless vzw says they can

0 Likes
crazywater

Oh well...thanks.   Still trying to decide between the Thunderbolt and the iPhone.  My biggest concern is the music.  I have a Ford Edge with the Sync system and I don't want it to become a 10 step process just to play music in the car.  Right now my iPod Touch is plug and play and I assume the iPhone would work the same.

0 Likes
mdram4x4
Leader

well if you want music, and use an ipod, then you may want the iphone, its the same thing.  and you already use itunes, so it might work for you

or

keep using the ipod for music and get the phone you want

0 Likes
MRW1215

I'm eligible to upgrade on April 4, and I'd really like to get the Thunderbolt. I'm praying Amazon still has this price for it when my upgrade date comes around. *crosses fingers*

0 Likes
AZSALUKI
Sr. Leader
Sr. Leader

anyone eligible that also has a new every 2 available discount can get it from verizon for $199. so if that's the case, it's only $20 cheaper with this deal.

0 Likes