Thunderbolt help
thunderuser

First I must apologize if these questions have already been answered.  I tried to get help from tech support but all the know is take the battery and sim card out and let's reset the phone so you can lose everything.

1st  I was told by tech support backup assistance is no longer going to work because everything is backed up by Google is this true.  I did not setup a Google account when tech support helped activate my phone over the phone.

2nd I am having a major problem using internet in my neighborhood which is a 4G area.  I have no problems when I am in other areas.  So I decided to use my WI-FI but I am having problems connecting thru my WI-FI.  When I try to use Wi-Fi it keeps switching from obtaining IP address to disconnecting.  Has anyone had this problem?

3rd Keep getting a security warning every time I go to Verizon wireless site only no problem with any other site.

4th How can I get a user guide not the little book they sent with the phone

Thanking you in advance for any and all assistance

0 Likes
Re: Thunderbolt help
AZSALUKI
Legend

http://www.verizonwireless.com/multimedia/mim/htc_thunderbolt/thunderbolt_manual.pdf

that's the link to the HUGE manual. sorry i can't help with the rest (don't have mine yet!!!)

0 Likes