Thunderbolt sound ringtone
Goodstrong

Dear Verizon,

I would like the "Thunderbolt Sound", the  crackling thunderbolt sound I hear when I power up my Thunderbolt phone, as my ringtone. It is obviously already installed on the phone but I cannot find it. Can you show me where to find it on the phone and add it. If not, can you add it to the standard free ringtones? In addition to sounding very cool, it would be good advertising for anyone hearing the crackling thunder, listening and looking at me in wonder, and me saying "That's my Verizon Thunderbolt phone!"

0 Likes
Re: Thunderbolt sound ringtone
AZSALUKI
Legend

it is likely in a directory that you can't access. i searched zedge (free app) for the tone and couldn't find it. but if you install zedge and search "thunder" there are 268 ringtones that come up. maybe one of them is a copy??? some of them sound JUST like it, but i don't know if it's exactly the same? 

0 Likes
Goodstrong

Thanks

0 Likes
AZSALUKI
Legend

this forum is probably your best bet to find it since i doubt verizon or htc will do it for you. i suspect that in time, someone will copy it and upload it to zedge......like the motorola "droid" sound that you heard on all of the commercials and comes stock on the original motorola droid. when i got my htc incredible i wanted that for my text notification and zedge had about 2 dozen versions of it. 

0 Likes
21stNow
Master - Level 1

No guarantee that they will have an answer, but head over to XDA Developers forum for the TB to see what you can find.

0 Likes