Thunderbolt wont download phonebook to handsfree Uconnect in 2011 Jeep Wrangler
allheart37

I cant get my phone book to download to my handsfree devise in my new 2011 Jeep Wrangler. Any ideas anyone before I return this phone to Verizon? I have seen threads on other sites regarding this but no answers.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Thunderbolt wont download phonebook to handsfree Uconnect in 2011 Jeep Wrangler
LenaA_VZW
Verizon Employee

Thank you for the information provided. Although you have a Bluetooth connection with your vehicle, not all functions may work as the device may not be compatible with this type of car. Follow this link to check if your device is compatible with your car:

http://support.vzw.com/pdf/bluetooth_car_kit/HTC_Thunderbolt.pdf

You may also check directly with the manufacturer of your vehicle for additional information.

Thank you, 

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Thunderbolt wont download phonebook to handsfree Uconnect in 2011 Jeep Wrangler
blondie576
Enthusiast - Level 2

Mine will not d/l to a 2010 Murano either.

0 Likes
GreenRobot
Contributor - Level 3

Have you both checked your devices compatibility with the manufacturers of the vehicles? I work for Acura and find the everyday that a device might be compatible in some aspects but not all. Check their websites or call the vehicles customer service for help determining if that feature is compatible but be aware that your T-bolt is brand new and they may not have enough info on it to give you accurate information.

0 Likes
LenaA_VZW
Verizon Employee

Thank you for the information provided. Although you have a Bluetooth connection with your vehicle, not all functions may work as the device may not be compatible with this type of car. Follow this link to check if your device is compatible with your car:

http://support.vzw.com/pdf/bluetooth_car_kit/HTC_Thunderbolt.pdf

You may also check directly with the manufacturer of your vehicle for additional information.

Thank you, 

0 Likes
Dawiseguy
Dead link. This is terrible. Can you say iPhone. Stuck with the tb for now but lesson learned.....kind of sad actually for a 250$ phone.
0 Likes
Wildman
Legend

Dawiseguy wrote:
Dead link. This is terrible. Can you say iPhone. Stuck with the tb for now but lesson learned.....kind of sad actually for a 250$ phone.

This isnt a device restriction. its most likely the support of your radio, are you understanding that Androids popularity just grow recently and a number of devices havent included compatible support drivers..

0 Likes