Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring the phone you love. OR get iPhone 13, on us. Online only. With Select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 1.31. Buy now
end of navigation menu
Touchscreen sensitivitie
linsol

Just got the Rezoud a few days ago.So far, I really like it. One thing I've noticed is the touchscreen is way too sensitive. It's like all I have to do is breath on it and it will select something. Is there a way to adjust the sensitivity? I've looked everywhere I can think of and can't find anything on the keyboard. Or do I need to download a different keyboard from the Market? And which one?

Thanks in advance.

0 Likes
Re: Touchscreen sensitivitie
Ann154
Super User
Super User

I thought that the screens on some of my Android phones were sensitive too. It got much better after I installed a Zagg Invishield over the touchscreen. Do you have any screen protectors installed?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
linsol

Yes I do and it still sensitive. It was installed at the store when I got the phone.

0 Likes
Ann154
Super User
Super User

Ah! One of the Verizon ones. I think those are slicker than the Zagg screen protectors. I am still deciding on ripping off the one (Verizon version) that came with my Nexus and getting a Zagg skin.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes