Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
UPDATE 2.11.605.19710RD For THUNDERBOLT Is to Be out Soon!
B33
Sr. Leader

A new Update for the Thunderbolt is Do out shortly Take a look   But No I.C.S on this Build b33 

thunderbolt-update 5 9 2012.jpg

0 Likes
Re: THUNDERBOLT UPDATE TO BE COMING SOON!
Ann154
Expert
Expert

I thought someone else posted this a week or so ago on this community?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
B33
Sr. Leader

It might have Been Ann i'm not Sure i looked back to see if i could find any thing an When i Posted on it Originally i backed off but this looks like an official Update so i Guess i will see how it Goes if the Mods feel a need to Pull it. then i 'll understand and i will go further back to see about What you mentioned an if it is i pull this one Thanks Ann b33 Smiley Happy

Update:

We did a slight Adjustment on the Original Post..  And I Just wanted to show what the Update Consisted Off.. Thanks b33

0 Likes
Ann154
Expert
Expert

https://community.verizonwireless.com/thread/772138

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Wildman
Sr. Leader
Sr. Leader

Actually Ann154 that link was for the leaked UPDATE 2.11.605.19 that was far from being a official release but from the information post this will be the official release that Verizon has decided to release with hopefully any bugs in the leak being resolved.

0 Likes
B33
Sr. Leader

Update for the Thunderbolt is Rolling out the Verizon Doors or O.T.A    take a look an see if it's on your Device b33

0 Likes
Re: UPDATE 2.11.605.19710RD For THUNDERBOLT Is to Be out Soon!
Draw73

Just received my update. Did a manual check and "poof" there it was! Yah!

0 Likes
B33
Sr. Leader

Well that's Good My Work is Done on this one Hope it's working Good For ya Let us Know a Few days from Now how it's Update is doing on your T-Bolt.. b33  

0 Likes
pmkoul

I got it myself also this afternoon.....so far so good great data connectivity in the few hours ive had it (strong 4g)

0 Likes
UPDATE 2.11.605.19710RD For THUNDERBOLT Is to Be out Soon!
B33
Sr. Leader

Well as i told the last poster it's good that the Update is working good No issues or i hope there is None or at Very least little! How is the Battery Doing has this Update helped it in any way..

0 Likes