Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, get the incredible iPhone 13 Pro on us. Online only. With select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 12.5. Buy now
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: Early next week, we’ll be merging the current Fios and Wireless Communities into the all new Verizon Community! Beginning the evening of Sunday 12/4, both Communities will be placed in read-only mode. You’ll still be able to visit the Communities and browse content, but login will be disabled. On the afternoon of Monday 12/5, all users will be able to log into the new Verizon Community. We expect the new Community to be fully functional the morning of Friday 12/9. Additional details can be found in the Announcements board and under Featured Topics!
Using ICS now for a few hours
Sith77

I love the rezound with the official .12 version of ICS . It's smooth ,snappy ,looks beautiful worth the install . No thanks to the long over due nature of the issue but ANYWAY . I love that I was able to blow away the verizon bloat ware updates and disable the apps ( still don't see why we can't just uninstall them but ANYWAY) I was able to gain a bit of internal space . I like the new lay out and look of the ICS versions of some of the apps . The smooth crisp visuals o. The icons and fluid motion of the animations isnt laggy at all . The keyboard seems to have been tweaked a little too ( even though I use swift key 3) but over all I will say its running great deffinetly a great improved version over GB . Not even gonna get expectations up for JB cause that probably never happen due to the time frames and because HTC feels that you need a special piece of magical hardware to run it ( we all know that's a lie cause you can rom it on now )

It seems you can't pull the download until you get the pushes 7mb download from verizon . So for those who haven't gotten it yet hold on tight they seem to pushing ALOT you should have it soon . Once you get the 7mb patch let it install and restart then do a search for updates and it will be there.

0 Likes
Re: Using ICS now for a few hours
musicbeatsallday

Must agree with you its an amazing update eveything you said is what I have experienced to. Very solid update. I dont expect Jelly Bean. Ill be happy with this update. If HTC and VZW wanna make a small patch here and then that would be nice. However theres no need for a patch.

0 Likes