Verizon Sucks on Replacements
Xzavier2014
Enthusiast - Level 2
Does anyone at Verizon know what the their doing, I've had 4 replacements in the last past 6 months and Im fighting tooth and nail try'n to get them to simply send me a BRAND NEW THUNDERBOLT. I bought into the warranty coverage along with the insurance. Now Im on my 3rd replacement and I've got a 4th one sitting waiting for me to use that....Im not about to. Im sending that one back. Totally stupid how Verzion is treating their customers. Now they wanna send me a refurbished phone of a different model. If I've had problems before with their stupid refurbished phones what makes them think I wanna different model that used?
Re: Verizon Sucks on Replacements
Wildman
Legend
It might be nice if you shared what was the issues you have been having... By device has been working perfectly..

I had one issue and they wanted to send a replacement but I said no because issue did not seem to be device and in the end it was network related.

What issues are you having?
Xzavier2014
Enthusiast - Level 2

On this 3rd replacement is a hardware issue with the mouth piece. Level 2 tech said they were unable to fix this and that they would send me out a replacement being number 4. Im sending that back

Xzavier2014
Enthusiast - Level 2
Again VZW lives up to its pathitic name GB pulled
Fatdog1028
Enthusiast - Level 2
I feel your pain xzavier. They have tried to replace my new Thunderbolt with refurbished phones twice. The first time I let them send it since the phones were so new the sales rep it could be a new one. Of course it wasn't so it was sent back. Now I get an sms error general problem when trying to text in my house. They tried to send another refurb but I said no. Who in their right mind would buy a new phone and let it be replaced with a used one? Not this guy.
vereyezuhn
Master - Level 3

If you keep asking for replacements, you'll eventually get a brand new one. Just keep trying, trust me. Don't give up if they keep giving your refurbished ones, just keep insisting that you get another replacement.

0 Likes
Wildman
Legend
Some issues seem not to have any issues with device, not being able to text in house sounds like a network issues and plus no cellphone is guarenteeded to work inside a building beccause of the level of insolation, some houses block more signal than others.

I would say stop using a replacement device as a solution for all issues because software, network and other things can cause issues and if you don't isolate the issue the issue will remain and I do not see that many bad devices back to back... unless you just have the worse luck.
0 Likes
Xman

There is no issue with texting I dunno where that came from. This issue is with the hardware. Im tired of having to explain this to VZW over and over and over and over again. The first two phones were software and GPS problems... the 3rd one that I currently have in my hand is hardware. They sent me a 4th one, I turned right around and sent that back to them. Im done dealing with customer service reps who cant seem to get it through their heads that I don't want a replacement, and then expect me to pay my bill on time and pay it in full no less.  :smileymad:

0 Likes
Xman

LoL.As much as I would like to it like pulling teeth with these morons..."Pay your Bill" but we'll keep sending you a refurbished phone..."Its Like new" how gullible to these people think we are.  :smileysad:

0 Likes
Xman

thanks for the advise, I may have to spell it out for them again. :smileysad: And again and again...Until they get it or just cancel my contract

0 Likes