Verizon offering Apps Bundle...
Wildman
Legend

I recently had someone point out that Verizon has offered a deal for users that use a number of the popular Verizon apps, if you use any of these items and this deal will save you any money, it may be worth checking out..  This isnt for me but a number may love to jump on this deal..

Deal Banner.png

http://products.verizonwireless.com/index.aspx?id=fnd_smartphone_app_pack

0 Likes
Re: Verizon offering Apps Bundle...
demmo86rt
Champion - Level 3

Yes, but why?  I thought about posting this, but couldn't think of any good things to say about it.  We spend so much time trying to get bloatware off our phones, now they want us to pay a monthly fee to put it on.  Sorry.

0 Likes
Wildman
Legend

I agree but remember that, there is some that actually choose to use those apps and if they can get discount for something they are using and paying for it is worth the look..

Tidbits
Legend

I personally got them.  I use 3 of the apps listed and it saves me money.  The only app I don't use is tones, and vnaz.  For less than I am already paying and I get to play around with 2 apps I may actually end up liking(or not) I save money Smiley Happy

Other people may feel the same Smiley Happy

0 Likes
B33
Legend

On this i have to agree with both of you guys as there are two ways to look at it.... An for my self i'll take a look at it an see an then Decide if it's for Me. B33 

Update: glad i looked at the Link my two old Galluxes don't Qualify    Ha! Ha! Ha!  Better luck Next Time.! B33

0 Likes
demmo86rt
Champion - Level 3

I know.  Personally, I don't think they should be charging for these apps (except maybe Verizon video, depending on available content) however, that IS just my opinion and, if someone feels these are worthwhile apps and is willing to pay for them, might as well get them at a discount, right? 

B33
Legend

Now Demmo:  if i get that Rezound or Razr then i'll be in Business  

0 Likes