Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Verizon on apps don't work.
green_zipper

I am very disapointed that many of Verizon's on app do not work with Thunder Bolt. MyVerizon app say not compatable with the my device. The NFL app says it is not compatable. The Skype app says that it is not supported for my device. There are more but won't list them all. I can get my bluetooth headset work but can not access voice call from the address book. It gives me the same weird phone number not matter what. It will dial the number but that is a pain for less used numbers. I would hope that these issues are being looked at. Sales reps are little or no help when it comes to anything beyound selling the phones. How I miss my old rep who move southt.

0 Likes
Re: Verizon on apps don't work.
TBhouston

I agree.. The device is still very new though, but hopefuly a lot of the applications are being worked on. 

And hopefully the nfl doesn't strike

0 Likes
Re: Verizon on apps don't work.
green_zipper

Yes, football does not need another missing season. I just hope that some of these Thunder problems get fixed soon. Not enough to give phone back but they are missed. Having problems with new 2011 buick and bluetooth and gm is not help there either. Says it is not on the OK list.

0 Likes