Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Voicemail Widget
TBoltOwner
Novice

Does anyone know where I can get the voicemail widget...the one that shows the number of voicemails I have waiting for me on the icon?

Thanks!

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Re: Voicemail Widget
TBoltOwner
Novice

It appears as though I would have to subscribe to visual voice mail in order to have that counter...not worth the $2.99 a month.  Thanks for your help everyone!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
TBhouston

hold the screen down like you would for any app.. click app, then voicemail

Is that the one you mean?

0 Likes
TBoltOwner
Novice

No, that's not the one.  You know how the Messages icon and the Mail icons will both show a circle with a number in it, which indicates how many messages you have waiting?  I thought there was a Voicemail icon/widget that did that, too.  The one that you reference...and thanks for your help...does not have a counter.

0 Likes
GreenRobot
Novice
0 Likes
GreenRobot
Novice
Do you use or have you tried Google voice?
0 Likes
TBhouston

sorry couldn't find what you are looking for bud.. I don't really get many voicemails dunno what you mean .. have you tried the market place to see if any apps might suit your needs?

0 Likes
richg01

PhoneFusion Voicemail has a widget that gives both old and new counters. Works fine

0 Likes
TBoltOwner
Novice

From what I've gathered via online search, there used to be an HTC voicemail widget, but it doesn't seem to be included on the Thunderbolt.  Oh well.

0 Likes
Ann154
Expert
Expert
This was the visual voicemail app and possibly widget that was on my HTC Droid Eris.

http://market.android.com/details?id=com.vzw.vvm.androidclient

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
TBoltOwner
Novice

See how the Voicemail icon in the TBolt picture (link below) has a small circle with the number 2 on it, that's what I'd like to see on mine...but how?

http://www.seidioonline.com/product-p/spm1htmec.htm

0 Likes