What is the status on the HTC One Max Sense 6.0 update?
kjd01

I am tired of waiting forever for Verizon to put its bloatware on the device just to frustrate users enough to upgrade to another phone. This is garbage, especially for the EDGE customers who are paying full retail for the device. Verizon shouldn't be withholding the update.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: What is the status on the HTC One Max Sense 6.0 update?
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

HTC will let everyone know when. HTC One Sense 6 | HTC United States

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

HTC will let everyone know when. HTC One Sense 6 | HTC United States

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
kblgy
Enthusiast - Level 3

I think it's up to version not htc, they have updated everyone else but Verizon ...

Data678
Enthusiast - Level 1

I've tried asking same question via Twitter and you are correct, they answer everyone else's questions except for this one.... When will htc one max receive the sense 6 update..... They blatantly ignore this one!! It's so sad!! Finally called customer care and at least I got a answer, not the one I was hoping, but a answer none the less. Who knows when we will receive it. My wife has the HTC One and has already had sense 6 update, it's a nice, really nice UI overhaul. So for now who knows, Verizon reps need to be retrained in customer relations....

0 Likes
JDTR
Enthusiast - Level 3

Duplicate post - please see:

Re: Sense 6.0 HTC One Max

Message was edited by: Admin Moderator

0 Likes