Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, waived smartphone activation fee when you buy online. Limited time offer.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Why can't I get my Thunderoblt FFC to work?
jbrem

I select the camera app, Menu, and Switch Camera and get the following error:

"The application Camera (process.com.android,camer) has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again." and has a "Force Close" button to exit out of the message.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Re: Why can't I get my Thunderoblt FFC to work?
AZSALUKI
Sr. Leader
Sr. Leader

try going into the settings, then applications, then manage applications. find the camera app and clear the data/cache. then power the phone down and turn it back on and see if it works.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
AZSALUKI
Sr. Leader
Sr. Leader

try going into the settings, then applications, then manage applications. find the camera app and clear the data/cache. then power the phone down and turn it back on and see if it works.

0 Likes
jbrem

This solution worked, thank you.  I am, however, dissapointed with Verizon and/or HTC that there is very little support or instruction for this device - the Thunderbolt - outside of these forums. ARE YOU LISTENING, VERIZON??

Again, BIG thank you to !!

0 Likes
Ann154
Expert
Expert
If you haven't found it already, the is a more in-depth manual on Verizon's support page for the Thunderbolt. You can also find the manual on HTC.com available for download.

The one included with the phone is only a get started guide.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
AZSALUKI
Sr. Leader
Sr. Leader

http://member.america.htc.com/download/Web_materials/Manual/HTC_Thunderbolt_Verizon/VZW_Thunderboltn...

you can download it to your phone so you'll always have it!!!! (use wifi or 4g) however, i don't find the manulas that useful. they contain 200+ pages of the very basic functions. just come here for any real troubleshooting. glad i could help!!

0 Likes