Why can't my HTC One m7 update to lollipop, it's still stuck on 4.2.2?
coder147

It can't find the software update on the phone, nor will the HTC sync manager do it. The phone currently doesn't have a plan (or sim), idk if that could be why? Thanks in advance.

Edit: It's the 32 gb Verizon model

0 Likes
Re: Why can't my HTC One m7 update to lollipop, it's still stuck on 4.2.2?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Great question! To receive an OTA update such as any updates to new software versions, it would need to be active on the network.

HarleyE_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
MINLE49

Hi.  My HTC One Mini is active on the verizon network and still stuck on 4.2.2.  It cannot find anything new to update.  I believe Android is at 6 something by now.  Can you help?

0 Likes
dexman
Community Leader
Community Leader

Is that particular model confirmed to be upgraded to Lollipop? Lollipop has already been supplanted by Marshmallow which is now going to be replaced by Nougat.

My thought is that if it hasn't been upgraded to Lollipop by now, it, likely, won't be at all.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

MINLE49,I know how nice it is to have the latest update. I know how much this can help the device run smoothly. In order to keep up on the latest updates, please click the link http://spr.ly/65858Tdxl .

VeronicaM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes