Widgets
frr

I'm trying to download more widgets through the Get More HTC Widgets on my thunderbolt.  They start to download, they say download complete, but they never install.  

Any suggestions?

0 Likes
Re: Widgets
Wildman
Legend

Im going to assume you are not running stock because I believe the stock build does not support HTC.com and the option you are speaking isnt on the stock build unless I have messed this info..

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader
I can get some, but not all of the "Get more HTC Widgets" to download and install.

These widgets would:
Battery
Call Mom
Daily Challenge
Dice
Fortune Cookie
Notes
Translator
Word of the Day

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Wildman
Legend

Hmmm, I thought that didnt work correctly because I remember reading somewhere that this option was disabled on the TB....   May gave to check this out..

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader
The Tip Calculator and the HTC Tasks are some that don't work right.

FYI Totally stock here.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
frr

Ann154:  Thanks.  I actually discovered the problem trying to download the Tip Calculator.  Fake Call and Sandtimer don't work either.

Wildman:  Thanks for your help also.  What are you referring to when you mention "running stock?"

0 Likes
Wildman
Legend

A number of users has been installing non authorized roms that sometimes causes simular issues you reported, from the description I was thinking this may have been the case this time but it just seem that I missed that feature ub stock build..

0 Likes