angry birds issue...and all other apps
rummared78

i installed angry birds but cant find it anywhere on my phone...just like all the other apps i download and install

0 Likes
Re: angry birds issue...and all other apps
AZSALUKI
Legend

when you open the app drawer do all of the preinstalled apps show up? it's the little up arrow next to "phone" in the lower left of your main home screen.

0 Likes
rummared78

they come up but no angry birds or facebook....

0 Likes
B33
Legend

I've Heard the T-Bolt is having some issues with Market Apps with this Being a New Device there may be a alott of apps may not work properly i had a new update for Zedge come on my X an it was for the T-Bolt. Upsetting as it is you've got a new Device an even though it was tested. The Test for it really comes when gets in the hands of the Comsumers an with any new device it'll try you patients but just Roll with as many of the Developers are updating there software to accomadate the T-Bolt. Ok. !  Have Fun with it Bud you've got a great phone it just needs some wear worn off of it. :smileyvery-happy:

0 Likes
PJNC284
Master - Level 2

If you open the market, hit the menu button and choose My Apps, is it listed there?

0 Likes
rummared78

they are all there!!!! but it wont let me open..but does give my the option to uninstall. i tried uninstall then install again..but stll same!!!

0 Likes
PJNC284
Master - Level 2

So there isn't an Open button above Uninstall?  Maybe try a reboot, if that doesn't work, try going into Settings-Applications-Manage Applications-All-Market and choose Clear Cache.

0 Likes
B33
Legend

rummared: if you can get a hold of Tech Services Let them Know whats going on. They might be able to help you out.  but as i said there are alott of apps having to updated to accomodated the T-bolt thats probably thats why there not working even though you can download them. This Happened when Froyo came out when the Devices were updated from Eclair they didnt work well with software untill the Developers ajusted the software.

0 Likes
PJNC284
Master - Level 2

I have all 3 versions of angry birds so there's nothing wrong with the app itself.  Something is going on with the phone itself as the OP said they were able to download/install the app and it shows up under My Apps in the market but doesn't appear in the app drawer. As far as app issues themselves, the only issue I've seen are reports that some apps freak out and can't figure out how to use the lte connection and force close.

0 Likes