dropped calls can't send texts
jbassant

For the past week i have had no connection.  can't make or receive phone calls and if i do they drop within a few seconds.  my text messages take forever to send.  I barely have anything on my phone so not sure what the problem is .  i have restarted my phone and tried a hard factory setting but i held the speaker volume down and the power button and i don't get anything that says reset to factory settings but it seems like other people who have tried this aren't getting a signal anyways.  any thoughts?  my zip code is 08016

0 Likes
Re: dropped calls can't send texts
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hey jbassant!

Wow! A week without a connection. Let's get this fixed right now!

For a hard reset, you should go under Settings, then SD and phone Storage. Factory Data Reset is located there and please be sure to save all your information prior to doing this.

I did not see anything going on in your zip code, so I think we have something going on with your device. Did you recently install any applications? Do you have anything for task killer or battery saver? Please uninstall if you do. Also, is thi mainly inside or outside that you are having a problem! Please allow us to help! We are here for you!

Thanks!
MichelleG_VZW

Please follow us on Twitter @vzwsupport

0 Likes