e-mail messages on phone
evenjohn

How can I remove my incoming e-mails on Rhyme phone after I have read them without deleting from my computer?

0 Likes
Re: e-mail messages on phone
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

It depends on how you setup the email account on the phone.  Was it an POP account setting or exchange or IMAP setting?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
evenjohn

I don't know the difference between those 3!  My new phone was set up online with a Verizon rep. Thanks for any further assistance.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

You can find out how it was set up in the Email application on the phone. Open Email > press the menu button > More > settings > account settings. The edit account screen will be displayed. The first screen should have the Account Name on it. Press "Next" to advance to the next screen. The second screen will have the incoming server settings on it. It will list the protocol or type of account it is using to access the server. You might want to write down the information you see on this screen in case you ever need it one day. You can do the same on the outgoing server settings.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
evenjohn

Following your instructions, I was able to: Open Email > press the menu button > More > settings > account settings.

There was no "next" available at this point.  At the top was "edit account", then my address, then account name and then my name and below that "back" or "finish setup". 

So what do I do now? Thanks...E

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Try the edit option.

0 Likes