front faceing camera shows all crazy colors
alan714

It seems I am not the only one with this problem...One camera is fine, but the camera facing me comes on in rainbow like effects, can't fix it...this seems to be a problem that has been reported before

0 Likes
Re: front faceing camera shows all crazy colors
RMLJ
Contributor - Level 1
Did you try turning to front facing camera then menu reset defaults from within the camera app?
0 Likes
Re: front facing camera shows all crazy colors
KinquanaH_VZW
VZ Employee Emeritus

, I understand how frustrating it can be to have issues with your camera because I use my camera for capturing the  moment everyday. This function is truly an important part of having a phone. I reviewed some reports of customers who were having some issues with their front facing camera but not the color issue. It was recommended to clear the cache and browser history. Here are the steps >Setting>applications>manage applications>all and look for Camera.

Additionally, I would also recommend checking the menu options with the camera feature. When you press the front facing camera, at the bottom of the screen there's a menu bar. On the Menu bar there are five options, on the left side next to the camera button is an option to change the view of the picture. If you press this key that looks like a slanted pin star, you will see

another menu bar at the top of the screen. This menu bar has about 15 different options to have your picture viewed a different way. This may be what you’re viewing. To make your picture look normal, simply choose the "No Effect" option.

0 Likes