htc rezound call quality
brian3

Hi there, i just bought the htc rezound, i notice the call quality is somewhat choppy or i'll get half what the person is saying.  I'm thinking going back to store and get droid razr, the call quality on there sounds good what i heard.

0 Likes
Re: htc rezound call quality
demmo86rt
Champion - Level 3

FWIW, I also have a Rezound and the call quality on mine seems pretty good.  Not saying you shouldn't  go with a different phone, but it might be worth it to try another Rezound and see if it's any better.  Just keep in mind, if you are outside of your 14 day return window, you may (depending on if they have any or not) get a certified like new device.  And, they may make you try two or three of them before letting you switch to a different model.

0 Likes
brian3

i think i'm outside of my 14 day return. I'll have to give a shot and see, if not i'll have to hold out till 2013 lol

0 Likes
demmo86rt
Champion - Level 3

Yeah, because it's a fairly new phone (although there were probably a lot of returns for the GNex), they may not even have CLNs in stock, but if you send one back for the same issue repeatedly, you may just get lucky.  Guess it just depends on whether or not it's worth the hassle.

0 Likes
chadndallas
Enthusiast - Level 1

my  calls have been real crappy lately too I live in Dallas.  even just dialing into voicemail, the IVR sounds absolutely hideous. by dialing into the IVR, there is no other cell phone operating through anothercarrier.. so only Verizon and HTC is to blame.  and I have noticed Verizons LTE data network become much slower lately and I now think att has the upper hand whereas Verizon did in the beginning.

0 Likes