iPhone 5 preorder 2 colors HTC One 1 color weeks later
GeorgeCT
Contributor - Level 2

Verizon, it's not fair that you are offering the iPhone 5 in two colors (black or white) in pre-order.

Yet the HTC One that comes in (Silver, Black, Blue & Red) in only offered in one color, silver.

When will you offer more color options?

0 Likes
Re: iPhone 5 preorder 2 colors HTC One 1 color weeks later
Spiral
Master - Level 1

Sounds like a supplier issue to me.  HTC can't supply the units in multiple colors (poor planning on HTC's part) at launch whereas Apple can.

Bottom line, life is not fair.

GeorgeCT
Contributor - Level 2

Spiral wrote:

Sounds like a supplier issue to me.  HTC can't supply the units in multiple colors (poor planning on HTC's part) at launch whereas Apple can.

Bottom line, life is not fair.

I really don't think it's HTC lack of supplying colors to every carrier that's the cause of Verizon not carrying the full color line up.

I wrote to HTC and was answered within an hour (now that's awesome customer service since I wrote to them around midnight). 

Customer correspondence information removed as required by the Terms of Service.

Message was edited by: Admin Moderator

0 Likes
iPhone 5 preorder 2 colors HTC One 1 color weeks later
demmo86rt
Champion - Level 3

Blue is exclusive to Best Buy and can be purchased there.

0 Likes
GeorgeCT
Contributor - Level 2

demmo86rt wrote:

Blue is exclusive to Best Buy and can be purchased there.

Yep demmo86rt, I know about the blue=Best Buy (I've been digging around trying to get info on all the leaks coming to all the different carriers).

I had a conversation with Verizon and you have to be careful with Best Buy and their Terms of Service with their contract.

You'd be dealing with them not Verizon if you have issues.

0 Likes