internet connection error??? HEEELLLPPP
DeannaSmarra

Hello, 

I got the HTC thunderbolt a week ago and the mobile connection was working fine until today, 

I currently am getting errors all over the place in trying to connect to the browser, facebook, and email. Very annoying becuase i paid through the teeth for this phone. If anyone could help me out that would be awesome. 

0 Likes
Re: internet connection error??? HEEELLLPPP
superman2567

I called and they said they are trying to fix the problem, mine started Saturday If not fixed soon I'm taking mine back!!!!

0 Likes
DeannaSmarra

so is it like a problem for all thunderbolt users? like, they don't have the mobile connection right or something? (sorry i'm technologically illietarte)

0 Likes
scottl21
Enthusiast - Level 3

I had the same issue and the Verizon Store confirmed the problem and said a factory reset was the only way to get the 3G and Data service back.  I did the reset while in the store and it fixed the problem.

0 Likes
kizzle53

DeannaSmarra wrote:

Hello, 

I got the HTC thunderbolt a week ago and the mobile connection was working fine until today, 

I currently am getting errors all over the place in trying to connect to the browser, facebook, and email. Very annoying becuase i paid through the teeth for this phone. If anyone could help me out that would be awesome. 

Yeah about an hour to so ago I didnt have any 3g and my contacts where messing up but it finally came back on in about half hour later.

0 Likes
Another_Dave
Enthusiast - Level 2

New to the site and Verizon. Just signed on Friday 3/25/11 with the Thunderbolt. I had 3G in my home area for the first 24 hours after purchasing the Thunderbolt. Afterwards, I lost data connections as well as other customers. At about 2 AM Sunday 3/27, I did the hard reset. Irritating that I lost all the apps, data, etc. temporarily, but it did fix the issue. No problems since.

0 Likes