Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, waived smartphone activation fee when you buy online. Limited time offer.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
internet connection error??? HEEELLLPPP
DeannaSmarra

Hello, 

I got the HTC thunderbolt a week ago and the mobile connection was working fine until today, 

I currently am getting errors all over the place in trying to connect to the browser, facebook, and email. Very annoying becuase i paid through the teeth for this phone. If anyone could help me out that would be awesome. 

0 Likes
Re: internet connection error??? HEEELLLPPP
superman2567

I called and they said they are trying to fix the problem, mine started Saturday If not fixed soon I'm taking mine back!!!!

0 Likes
DeannaSmarra

so is it like a problem for all thunderbolt users? like, they don't have the mobile connection right or something? (sorry i'm technologically illietarte)

0 Likes
scottl21

I had the same issue and the Verizon Store confirmed the problem and said a factory reset was the only way to get the 3G and Data service back.  I did the reset while in the store and it fixed the problem.

0 Likes
kizzle53

DeannaSmarra wrote:

Hello, 

I got the HTC thunderbolt a week ago and the mobile connection was working fine until today, 

I currently am getting errors all over the place in trying to connect to the browser, facebook, and email. Very annoying becuase i paid through the teeth for this phone. If anyone could help me out that would be awesome. 

Yeah about an hour to so ago I didnt have any 3g and my contacts where messing up but it finally came back on in about half hour later.

0 Likes
Another_Dave

New to the site and Verizon. Just signed on Friday 3/25/11 with the Thunderbolt. I had 3G in my home area for the first 24 hours after purchasing the Thunderbolt. Afterwards, I lost data connections as well as other customers. At about 2 AM Sunday 3/27, I did the hard reset. Irritating that I lost all the apps, data, etc. temporarily, but it did fix the issue. No problems since.

0 Likes