led lights
pb1bicdic

How can I get the LED on the Thunderbolt to blink when messages are received and after missed calls?

0 Likes
Re: led lights
B33
Legend

Did you check in your settings there might be a setting in your Notifications Area that will Allow this. also you can go to the T-Bolt Help site an look at the Manual it may be bigger than the one that came with T-Bolt Take a Look an see if no luck there just keep posting an some one with a T-Bolt that has found a way to do this can Help.  An you should be able to set a ringtone for your Notifications. Try ZEDGE they have good ringtones, Notification ringtones an wallpapers. an best of all its a free app. an it was just updated to work with the T-Bolt

0 Likes
AZSALUKI
Legend
I don't know how to do it through the settings but theres a nice app called missed call that will do it.
0 Likes
B33
Legend

Just took a look at the Manual PDF i downloaded a week ago. Solid Green Chargin, Flahing Green Pending Notification, Red charging, Flashing Red Battery getting Very Low.  PD.:   if you go to the T-Bolt Help Site an download the Manual it tells alott of stuff on T-bolt. Heres the Lynk to take you directly to it.Give it a try.  One thing to remember you'll have to have the Adobe Reader on your p.c to download it.

http://support.vzw.com/clc/devices/index.html?p=5605&m=

0 Likes
AZSALUKI
Legend

or download it straight to your phone.

0 Likes