making and receiving calls; can not hear the other person nor can they hear me
E-TOWN

Two days ago, my max stopped working (calls).  My phone would ring, but no sound when answered. Tested the phone to see if I called someone would it work.  The person's phone rang but they could not hear me when they answered.  No sound was coming from my phone as their phone rang.  No sound (on my phone) when they answered.  Tried speakerphone and headset, no luck.  powered phone off and on, still nothing. Everything else is working on the phone, except the calls.  Checked the volume, muted button, apps, anything the just might have a connection. NOTHING.  I am still unable to make/receive calls. HELP!!!

0 Likes
Re: making and receiving calls; can not hear the other person nor can they hear me
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Having a working phone is crucial, epecially when trying to make a call E-Town. Lets get the audio on your phone calls up and running. When did this start? Did you recently install any new apps or third party software when this started? Is there any physical or water damage to your phone?

Thank You,
MichelleS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes