my thunderbolt is saying it is dead when not
AmyBowman12

My thunderbolt is saying it is dead and it is shuting off by its self and it show it was 100% and i let it charge intill it said fully charge i don't know if i have to buy a new battery are not can you help me

0 Likes
Re: my thunderbolt is saying it is dead when not
JennMill

I am having the same problem. I took my husbands battery( he has a Thunderbolt too and had no problems ), but that did not solve the problem. I am having the same problem with the newer battery. I can't complete a text message without it dying, but it shows a fully charged battery.

0 Likes
PJH30

I have been having similar issues for the past 3-4 weeks.  My phone constantly restarts.  I will charge it and it will show as being fully charged but then I will do something on it (internet, text, call, etc) and it will almost immediately die.  This is intermitent, so I know it is not an issue with the battery as sometimes the battery will hold a charge for 5+ hours.  Other times, it will be fully charged and I will go to use it and it will just shut itself off.  I went to the store and they were not at all helpful.  I've had the phone for a year and half and have not had any issues and then all of a sudden it started acting weird.  I can't do anything at all with it now, so I'm basically forced to get a new phone already.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello All,  Let's give you back the power to keep the power on!  Have you recently installed any new applications?  Try running the device in Safe Mode to see if the performance improves.  http://support.verizonwireless.com/clc/devices/knowledge_base.html?id=40136 
This will help us determine if an application is causing these concerns.  Please keep me updated on the status.

Thank you,

YaleK_ VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWsupport

0 Likes