no sounds from Rhyme
ckkc311

I just got a rhyme 2 days ago and it makes no sounds. i have check sound settings and everything is set to high. Even when i play music no sound. only sound is if headphones are plugged in. Any help?

0 Likes
Re: no sounds from Rhyme
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Ckkc311, I know it can be upsetting to have a brand new phone that isn't working well! Have you tried rebooting your device? Is the sound muffled or just no audio at all? What about ringtones, do those play? If still not working, it sounds like it is the phone and it may need to be replaced.

MarquiaF_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Kellis2488

My wife has the same phone and it quit making sounds out of no where. No in call sounds nothing. Cant here the other person talking NO SOUND AT ALL. What do we do? Is the phone busted?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

@Kellis2488,

That's very weird! Audio is a most when it comes to a cell phone so I understand you and your wife's concern. But don't worry because I'm here to help!

No reported know issues with the manufacturer regarding lost of sound. Have you tried rebooting the phone by removing the battery for a minute or two? This will reset the phone and may help with the audio.

If rebooting doesn't help with the sound then it may be that the speaker went out. Has there been any damage to the phone? If there is no damage and the phone is under warranty we can replace the phone at no cost.

Keep me posted if there is no sound after rebooting the phone. I'm more than happy to further assist.

John B

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
woodslink
Enthusiast - Level 1
0 Likes