phone hiding internet search word.
thomjwilson
Enthusiast - Level 3
Maybe I changed a setting, but I can't find where to fix. Whenever I open the internet when I go to search for something, the words I'm typing into the search box on Google is hidden like the password would be. It makes it hard to search. Anyone have an idea of what I did wrong?
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: phone hiding internet search word.
thomjwilson
Enthusiast - Level 3

I just read in another forum that it was a Google issue, not a T-bolt issue. Thanks for the help guys...

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Jwyatt

The same thing happened to me last night, now it's working fine. Check it again and see if it's still doing it. Might of been a network glitch?

0 Likes
thomjwilson
Enthusiast - Level 3

Huh. Maybe its random. It worked fine just now, but it was doing it last night, and this morning. Strange.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader
I noticed this too last night. I had thought it was a glitch with the beta version of keyboard I use. Just checked and it is fixed for me for all three of my installed keyboards (input methods)

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
thomjwilson
Enthusiast - Level 3

I just read in another forum that it was a Google issue, not a T-bolt issue. Thanks for the help guys...

0 Likes
PJNC284
Master - Level 2

yeah, someone probably goofed and changed the text box for searching to one for a password.

0 Likes