"like new hunk of junk"
icudibe4me

this is going to be my 3rd or 4th thunderbolt and i am sick of it i dont have any updates for it at all http://www.htc.com/us/support/htc-thunderbolt-verizon/software-updates when accoriding to htc a 3.0 has been relased months ago and i see nothing to my phone now what is going on when i do it manually its says nothing new when i ht status its just a blank black box what is going on i got this replacemnt a while ago month back in november i think it came with 2.11.605.9 on it already i have restored it the usual bs nothing works i need help

0 Likes
Re: "like new hunk of junk"
icudibe4me

i know thats for the htc sync i can even use that

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Did you have a question or are you just ranting? I have that version of the software on my Tbolt and it works just fine. It is the latest version of the software that has been released. There is another update coming, but it hasn't been released as of yet.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
lemew
Contributor - Level 3

I'm thinking that you have the current version and yeah when you click on the status box it will be blank with just verizonwireless there. When you check for updates it won't find any but there may be something coming soon.

0 Likes