Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, waived smartphone activation fee when you buy online. Limited time offer.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rezound issues... a lot.
vitranisuber

just a comment i wanted to post since the survey after the chat only had limited characters in the fill in box: the representative was not genuine. it felt like he was creating stories similar to my dilemma in order to create a personal and sentimental bond. he didnt resolve the situation and acted as if i didnt know how to operate an htc phone... or any htc for that matter. i know the ins and outs of phones and my bf works in the electronics department and is a complete geek so he knows how to operate it more than the average bear. i dont like being talked as if i didnt know how to factory reset my phone. the rezound is the worst phone ive ever encountered, i was misleaded into buying the phone from a verizon representative at the store, saying that it was a full functioning phone when in fact… it *****. I cant even play a single game or get a text in time or even make a simple phone call. I cant even get 4g lte that ive paid for… instead I get 3g. why would I want a replacement phone when the phone itself cannot live up to its capabilities. Getting a replacement phone of the same phone will have the same problems. Im completely unsatisfied with the phone and of Verizon. If I wasn’t tied in to this contract with other lines, I would have left for a different service.

Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator for profanity

0 Likes
Re: rezound issues... a lot.
ian18125

Amen. I'm a software developer with a solid IT background, and I NEVER solved the headache of this phone. I finally decided to just pay the VZ early termination fee yesterday because I had such an awful experience with this phone.

I feel like i finally have my life back. Not trying to be overly dramatic, it's just the truth. It was such a nightmare having this phone. For almost 18 months my smartphone i paid over $1.5k a year for was just a hot brick i carried around and plugged in constantly in case someone called me... and then the past month when the dropped calls started I wouldn't even get the calls, so it was completely useless.

Moral of this story: it's not just you.

0 Likes