sending back phone
phaldom

i ruined my first tb by getting it wet. now i have to send the bad one back or i get fine 500 dollars. if i send it back do i need to send back the battery and sd card. i dont want to because it gives me extra battery life and more storage.

0 Likes
Re: sending back phone
mdram4x4
Champion - Level 1

have you recieved your replaement? was it warranty or insurance?

0 Likes
gina7289
Contributor - Level 2
if going to insurance or verizon. U have to send back everything but battery and SD card battery cover unless it came with one. Did u pay deductible? If u send it as warranty I wouldn't tell them about water. Did Verizon or insurance send it?
0 Likes
tim600sl
Contributor - Level 3

phaldom wrote:

i ruined my first tb by getting it wet. now i have to send the bad one back or i get fine 500 dollars. if i send it back do i need to send back the battery and sd card. i dont want to because it gives me extra battery life and more storage.

If they sent u phone, battery and sd card, then yes, u have to send them ur ruined phone, battery and the memory card.  If they sent u only the phone, u keep the battery and sd card.

0 Likes
phaldom

the insurance sent it and it came with everything

0 Likes
phaldom

i also paid the deductable

0 Likes
phaldom

what if i lost the sd

0 Likes
mdram4x4
Champion - Level 1

phaldom wrote:

what if i lost the sd

you just said you wanted to keep it

it might be cheaper just to buy one as a backup 16gb are only @ $20

0 Likes
phaldom

well after you said i have to send it back i looked for it. i put it in a black velvet bag wiht my headphones and i cant find the bag

0 Likes
phaldom

nvm i found it but it went through the wash

0 Likes