Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: Early next week, we’ll be merging the current Fios and Wireless Communities into the all new Verizon Community! Beginning the evening of Sunday 12/4, both Communities will be placed in read-only mode. You’ll still be able to visit the Communities and browse content, but login will be disabled. On the afternoon of Monday 12/5, all users will be able to log into the new Verizon Community. We expect the new Community to be fully functional the morning of Friday 12/9. Additional details can be found in the Announcements board and under Featured Topics!
slow youtube
phat6
Enthusiast

Anyone having slow load times with YouTube on 4g. Mine is much faster on 3g and wifi. Open YouTube with 4g and select any video on the first page and it takes 2-3 min to load. Switch to 3g and select a different of same video and it takes about 20 seconds. I have restarted phone, cleared the memory and still no luck.

0 Likes
Re: slow youtube
MojoRyeZen

Yup - same problem with me - tried a lot of stuff - uninstall, updates, etc. but youtube on 4G doesn't work - on 3G does.  Smiley Sad

0 Likes
Re: slow youtube
phat6
Enthusiast

Thanks for confirming that your you tube is also slow. I posted this twice and did not get any responses. I think I will go in to Verizon and see what they say.

0 Likes