speakerphone
skusan

I can't get my rhyme off speakerphone.  any suggestions?

0 Likes
Re: speakerphone
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I know speakerphone can be a very convenient feature; however, certainly not all the time skusan! Are you still having difficulties? What specific error message are you receiving when you attempt to disengage the feature? Have you tried connecting headphones or an earpiece to the device? How about a basic power cycle(turn on and off) or connecting it to the charger? I recommend these basic steps first. We can fix this!

Sincerely,

JonathanK_VZW
VZW Support
Follow Us on Twitter@VZWSupport

0 Likes
skusan

it's my daughter's phone, I was mistaken with the problem, the phone always thinks the headphones are plugged in, so she has to use the speakerphone option in order to use it.  Thanks

0 Likes
b54

I have the same problem, phone always think either the headset is plugged in or a Bluetooth even though I don't have

anything either connected or the Blue tooth paired or on, It won't go away and I can't make ANY phone calls wthout using

my Bluetooth. Any suggestions? It seems to have occured after a sofware update.

Thanks-Heidi

0 Likes
skusan

Sorry, no suggestions yet.  It seems to be working more than not lately, but we haven't done anything different!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi, skusan!

I sorry to see this is still an issue for you! If you have not already addressed this with our technical team, please send me (AdamE_VZW) a direct message for further assistance.

Thanks,
AdamE_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes