time for upgrade....keep htc or iphone...pros vs cons...please help
sweetcamerogurl
Enthusiast - Level 1

i was a faithful blackberry fan for many many years. i finally switched to the htc thunderbolt and i love it! had to upgrade battery to an extended battery which cut my accessories in half but now its time for a new upgrade and i been stuck between a new htc and iphone. i've compared several but i would like some feedback. please suggest android phones to please.

0 Likes
Re: time for upgrade....keep htc or iphone...pros vs cons...please help
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Whatever you decide, I would suggest upgrading before the 28th or lose your unlimited data plan

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
AZSALUKI
Legend

i'm not thrilled with any of the current selection. i would preorder the samsung galaxy s III. as ann said, do it prior to the 28th if you want to keep your unlimited data. the s III has a really nice camera and runs the most current version of android. if i wasn't getting that, i'd get the htc rezound, but i just have a problem buying any smartphone that's 8 months old. same holds true with the iphone. you'll get it and in about 3 months it will be the old version. the htc incrediblt 4g looks ok, but i'm not thrilled with the specs. if battery life is a major concern then the razr maxx would be a nice selection. you may want to go play with a samsung and a motorola just to see what they are like. these are all androids, but the look and feel can be very different from one manufacturer to the next. many people don't realize that their htc has a skin called Sense laid on top of the OS. samsung and motorola have their own skins as well, so they won't look the same and the widgets will be different. sense is my favorite so i tend to prefer htc's.

0 Likes
AZSALUKI
Legend

fyi....the rezound is now $80. in my opinion, that's hands down the best buy on verizon right now.

0 Likes