Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, get the incredible iPhone 13 Pro on us. Online only. With select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 12.5. Buy now
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: Early next week, we’ll be merging the current Fios and Wireless Communities into the all new Verizon Community! Beginning the evening of Sunday 12/4, both Communities will be placed in read-only mode. You’ll still be able to visit the Communities and browse content, but login will be disabled. On the afternoon of Monday 12/5, all users will be able to log into the new Verizon Community. We expect the new Community to be fully functional the morning of Friday 12/9. Additional details can be found in the Announcements board and under Featured Topics!
using android tether worked great until i installed htc sync
BILLYDRUID13
Now its a total game over. I've tried for countless hours to get online on my pc to no avail. But my laptop works fine using the hotspot function. That is it worked until my allowed usage expired. Which brings me to another question; how can I fond out when the monthly usage kicks back on again?
0 Likes
Re: using android tether worked great until i installed htc sync
AZSALUKI
Community Leader
Community Leader

it shouldn't cut you off. it should allow you to continue to use it, but bill you for the additional data. are you using the official hotspot app that comes on the phone?

0 Likes