Amazon app suite stopped working
Sherryupnorth

None of my apps requiring internet connection are working since the pop-up "Amazon app suite stopped working" showed up.  Looked in Application Manager and Amazon app suite isn't even in the list anymore.  What do I do now??

Thanks.

sherryupnorth

0 Likes
Re: Amazon app suite stopped working
Snn5
Legend

Make sure you are looking under DISABLED APPS and not just ALL APPS.  ince this is a factory installed app that cannot be uninstalled, a factory data reset should re-enable it if there is a corruption in the software.

0 Likes
Re: Amazon app suite stopped working
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Sherryupnorth,

We truly want you to be able to access the Amazon app suite and all your other apps on your device. Let's look into this issue. Did anything change on your device (Software update, app download, etc...) prior to this issue starting? Are you still able to access and use your browser on your device?

Also, Snn5, provide some amazing troubleshooting steps. Have you had an opportunity to test out the steps provided? If so, what was the outcome?

LindseyT_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes