Any other advice/tips for KitKat issues?
MsBreezy77
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have looked all over the internet, followed every advice or tip I could find here and my once awesome G2 now permanently sucks. I just want to know if there is a fix or patch that I missed? There has to be something, I cannot believe that Im paying the amount of money Im paying per month for 5 lines that, since KitKat: keyboard wont open; battery dies at lighting speed, mms intermittently works, crashes, freezes, signal is horrible, calls drop, music/video playback issues, loads super slow and whatever else it feels like doing. Isnt there something available to fix this????? Isnt there some office that can force a fix, this is highway robbery. I know ppl that got new phones but they still dont work or spend hours in the store and phone still isnt fixed...how is that helping anyone.

Ive considered a new carrier but not sure that will help either since so many ppl are saying its the software not Verizon; you guys know anyone that switched, if it made a difference? At least we should get a huge discount for the inconvenience if there's nothing anyone can do.

I thought madness was free.

1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Any other advice/tips for KitKat issues?
stef7
Master - Level 2

I recommend you back up email settings, important contacts, pictures, videos, downloaded documents, other stuff important to you (like where you've placed icons on your homescreen) and perform a Factory Data Reset. I presume these problems started when you upgraded to KitKat.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Any other advice/tips for KitKat issues?
stef7
Master - Level 2

I recommend you back up email settings, important contacts, pictures, videos, downloaded documents, other stuff important to you (like where you've placed icons on your homescreen) and perform a Factory Data Reset. I presume these problems started when you upgraded to KitKat.

0 Likes