Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
Bluetooth on LG G2 won't allow any sounds when headphones are not plugged in. Bluetooth is turned off and sounds are turned up. I even finally did a hard reset and I am still not getting any sound. I am so very frustrated!!!!
utkgrad101

The Bluetooth on LG G2 won't allow any sounds when headphones are not plugged in. Bluetooth is turned off and sounds are turned up.  I even finally did a hard reset and I am still not getting any sound.  I am so very frustrated!!!! Do I need to take it in to the Verizon store or the car dealership where we purchased our van?  It messed up after I attempted to pair it in the van.  It is a 2011 Sienna.

0 Likes
Re: Bluetooth on LG G2 won't allow any sounds when headphones are not plugged in. Bluetooth is turned off and sounds are turned up.  I even finally did a hard reset and I am still not getting any sound.  I am so very frustrated!!!!
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Let's see what can be done utkgrad101! If you've tried a hard reset, the next step would be reviewing warranty options for your phone. Is there any physical or liquid damage to your device?

Thank you,
MichelleH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes