CHARGING LG G2
ilikeverizon

Hello,

Did anyone buy the charger that u just set the phone on? think it is $39.99 under accessories just wondering if it charges as fast? Also do you have to remove the case to use charger? Thank You

Tags (3)
0 Likes
Re: CHARGING LG G2
ilikeverizon

wireless charger it is called sorry

0 Likes
thatguy645

I bought one of the wireless chargers and I love it because its so convenient. It is a pretty good charger but there are some downsides due to the type of wireless charging. When you place the phone on the charger there is a relatively small area that you have to position the phone for it to charge but you get used to it and that's a minor issue. You do not have to take off the case for the wireless charging but the thicker the case is the more precise the placement has to be on the charger (i also bought the otter box defender case, which is probably the thickest case for this phone) and it charges just fine.  The last "problem" that someone might have with it (probably the biggest too) is that the phone gets very warm while charging. This seems to be a fault with the Qi wireless charging technology. I bought my G2 the first month it came out and i bought the wireless charger a week afterwards. I still use it every day and i have not had any issues with the "charging heat".

0 Likes
thatguy645

I forgot to add that it charges slower than the stock charger (which is crazy fast, especially for the battery size) but it seems like its charges close to the same rate as my friends S4 active with his original charger

0 Likes
B33
Legend

Bought one for my Droid Maxx, Took it back as for me It gets the phone a bit too Warm and with the Unit I got you can't shut your phone down it want's to keep it on a couple of time it wouldn't let the Display time out, I figured I could spend my money else were..

The one I had was the Icipio $39.99

0 Likes