Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring the phone you love. OR get iPhone 13, on us. Online only. With Select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 1.31. Buy now
end of navigation menu
Charging light on G2
Yofish4fun
Enthusiast

This is my 2nd device in less than a week. Not only does it not receive pix txts, now I believe its having a problem charging. Before I go back to the store today, can someone please advise when the charger is plugged in, is the charge light steady or pulses? I haven't paid much attention but I thought for sure with the first device, the light was on steady. When I got up this am, it was not fully charged & the light was off so I assumed it was not plugged in properly. Now its plugged in and light pulses like its struggingling to stay on. Please advise. Thank u

0 Likes
Re: Charging light on G2
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Yofish4fun Charging issues are definitely important. We would love to save you a trip to the store. Have you been able to try a different charger with the device?

Sheritah_vzw
Follow us on Twitter
@VZWSupport

0 Likes
Yofish4fun
Enthusiast

No, only used the charger that came with the phone. So is the light supposed to be steady or pulsating?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Thanks for following up, Yofish4fun. The LED lights may begin to pulsate if a message ( email, sms or mms ) is available. Do you notice any type of messaage on your phone when the LED flashes?

You change the Notificaiton LED through Settings > Display >Notification LED > Tap item to receive notification with LED light flash.

YosefT_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes