Email stopped working
D_sAngel

For the past 2 days I keep getting the "Sorry!  Unfortunately Email has stopped" and even resetting doesn't help.  A co-worker is having the same problem with the same type of phone.  Anybody else or  know how to fix it?

0 Likes
Re: Email stopped working
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

D'sAngel,

Lets get those emails flowing again! Which make/model phone do you have, and which type of email account is it (Google, Yahoo, MSN, ect....) Let us know and we'll help get things fixed!

SarahO_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
D_sAngel

Comcast email on a LG G2

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

Sounds like there may be a sync problem with that Comcast account on the G2.  I know that, since BUA cannot be disabled, that if you disable BUA SYNC, then the service will stop and an error will appear each time it tries to sync.  I use that as an example of why I think you may be seeing a similar error with your Comcast Email.  Could be background data is restricted for that app.  I'm not sure that's much help.

0 Likes
JulesMart
Enthusiast - Level 2

I just posted to the same topic above because I couldn't find this message on the computer vs. phone. Please help resolve this issue!

Related topic - why can't you filter these discussions by post date? Seems reasonable...

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi D's Angel,

Thanks for additional details! Are your other email account working (Gmail)? If your other email accounts are working properly, and only Comcast is having this issue, I would recommend removing/adding the account back to the device http://vz.to/Ohsi71 .

Thanks,
PamelaF_VZW
Tweet us @vzwsupport

0 Likes