Google Calendar Problem - help?
arnieg25

On my PC I use Google Calendar for my personal calendar (also linked to another family calendar). I downloaded the App to my G2, but it only shows the family calendar (not my personal calendar). Also when I saved an event to my phone, it didn't get synced to my personal calendar on my PC. What did I do wrong?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Google Calendar Problem - help?
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Do you have the personal account associated with your personal calendar synced to the phone? Have you verified the calendar for that account is setup to sync? When you create an event on the calendar app (on the phone), are you saving it to the personal calendar and not the device calendar?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Do you have the personal account associated with your personal calendar synced to the phone? Have you verified the calendar for that account is setup to sync? When you create an event on the calendar app (on the phone), are you saving it to the personal calendar and not the device calendar?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
arnieg25

Thanks for your suggestions. I stumbled on a solution in the Google Community (circa 2012). I entered a new event on my phone and selected my account rather than Phone. This worked (i.e., appeared on my desktop) after syncing. Now I was able to edit my original event that wouldn't sync and changed Phone to my account name. And now the default when I add a new event is also my account.

0 Likes