Re: Got my LG G2 last night, no 4g?
Coob
Enthusiast - Level 2

I just tested mine on 4g using the OOKLA SPEEDTEST app and I had Ping:116ms Download:15.38Mbps and Upload: 4.82Mbps

0 Likes
melberry7

Best results on 4G:  DL- 22.19Mbps; UL- 14.03Mbps; Ping- 36ms ...... Had the phone less than one week, but so far, so good.

0 Likes
s_p_kay
Enthusiast - Level 2

Check out my Ookla Speedtest result. What's your speed?

ping:52ms d/l:22.59Mbps u/l:12.35Mbps

http://www.speedtest.net/my-result/a/652167408

0 Likes
dorlopp
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have had the same issue as you all did. I have an old sims card that was in my old droid 4 phone. My coverage kept losing 4g and no matter what I did no 4g in sight. I have a sims card that came with the lg g2 and after a long time of suffering with this problem I called tech support. He tracked down the problem to the sims card I had in the phone. Long story short the problem lies in the old sims card. The old card was primary a 3g card so the device would try to go to 4g and it did on a temp basis but after a 2 to 3 minute period it would never go back to 4g without the reboot. I had tech support check it out and after we activated the proper sims card...poof... all better! The problem lies in the sims card. Call tech support and it will fix your problem. Hope this helps everyone by offering a solution and exposing the problem so everyone understands the issue..

0 Likes