HELP!! Can't end a call, freezes among others issues posted here
dauserverizon
Enthusiast - Level 1

The most important feature, make a simple call, but i cant ended when you try to touch red end button, it freezes even when you want to answer a call, you have to touch multiple times, other cases the screen goes black and wont turn back on when you want to end the call. I bought this phone (actually free=garbage LG product) through Wirefly with no insurance plan thinking wont be any problems (WHAT? LG should call this phone: LG PROBLEMS REVOLUTION), Does anyone have done a claim as factory manufacture issue?and swap it with different brand? these problems has been since day one but i waited for a while thinking maybe a version upgrade will do the trick, but no news from LG or Verizon about these multiple issues and getting tired of this phone (BAD DECISION GETTING THIS PHONE FOR FREE),

0 Likes
Re: HELP!! Can't end a call, freezes among others issues posted here
Not applicable

Dauserverizon, that is terrible that you are having issues with device. I can understand how this can be troubling not being able to end a call, having the phone freeze, going black, etc. How long have you had the device? Have you contacted Wirefly about their exchange program? If you do not have their contact info they can be reached here: 800-552-9000.

It seems that the problems you are having are hardware related. Have you performed a master reset on the device? If not here are the steps to do so:

1. From the home screen, touch Menu 
  2. Touch Settings  
  3. Touch Privacy 
  4. Touch Factory data reset 
  5. Tap Reset phone  
  6. Tap Erase everything

If you do the master reset and you still continue to have device issues then I would recommend contacting us so we can send you out a warranty replacement. I am certain that the reset will help you resolve your issue. I hope this helps. Thanks.

SammuelP_VZW

VZW Support

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
dauserverizon
Enthusiast - Level 1

Hi Sammuel,

thanks for your response and assistance, i performed factory three times but then problems persists after a few minutes using the device. I will definitely contact wirefly regards exchange program. if I have any further issue will let you know,

thank you for your support.

sreddy17
Enthusiast - Level 2

Honestly, it wouldn't have mattered if you payed for it, or if it was free. It's still a piece of junk. I paid $300 or so for it, with a 2 year contract with Verizon and I am stuck with it until February of 2013. I am counting the seconds until I can unload this worthless tank of a phone. I have had the same issues with ending a phone call and also with a lag in when I press call and then the phone sits... and sits... and sits... before deciding to actually place the call and start to ring. It also freezes up on me when, God forbid, I attempt to put a call on speakerphone. Geez. What a piece of garbage.

0 Likes